Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thomas Jefferson is Not a Christian

I have provided these false quotes by Jefferson in order to be truthful and fair. My heart's desire behind my entire online ministry has always been to preach THE TRUTH. My goal has never been to criticize or tear anyone down, God forbid. The Bible commands believers to speak evil of no man (Titus 3:2); but this does not mean that we should not speak out against evil. God commands us to speak out against evil (Ephesians 5:11; Titus 1:10-13; Romans 16:17). Thus, I do not condemn Thomas Jefferson in any way, nor any other man, for we are all guilty sinners in God's eyes (Romans 3:23).

It is tragic that most professed Christian believers are false sheep. Most people who claim to be Christians have churchianity, but not Christianity. Many people believe in God, as do the devils, and tremble (James 2:19). Salvation is found only in the precious name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God (John 20:31).

No comments:

Post a Comment